domingo, 11 de mayo de 2014

'Barrister cost my wife £600 an hour': How to get divorced without the big legal bills

This news deals with the option to have a low cost divorced and how to get it. First of all, I have to say I really enjoyed reading this news, because talks about an interesting and current topic.

This man talks about his case in particular and he said that his divorce was about 15000 pounds. He was so angry and he decided to explain how to get a low cost divorce. In my opinion, he has done a good job because talks in detail of all the fields that can supply a divorce, especially the legal field.

In my opinion it’s so silly to pay money to get a divorced. Two adults have to have the capacity to talk and control the situation and, obviously, with respect. But I understand too that there are a lot of situations and sometimes it’s impossible to argue with the other member of the couple.

Vocabulary:

Barrister: advocate

Split: separ-se/trencar-se

Stuck: “atascado”



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario