domingo, 18 de mayo de 2014

My English competence in 2014

First of all, I think it’s a difficult task to choose the best post and the best oral presentation, because every post is different, with different personal views…

If I have to choose my best post in my blog maybe this will be a post called Corruption infootball. First, I think it’s a current topic, because in our country we can see every day news relationship with corruption in football or in politics, so I wanted to show my personal view about this. Te elements that make this post different from the others are this current and specific topic and then the vocabulary and the grammar. Maybe vocabulary and grammar aren’t the most important elements because I have done some posts with the same level if I talk about the linguistic elements, but in fact, these make a fluent and mature post.

Finally, I think with this post I have done a critique about our political and economic system and this make it significant.


If I have to choose my best oral presentation this will probably be the ones that we talked about smartphones. I did this oral presentation with Roger and David and we talk about specific gadgets of this device and the effects that these have to the society. I have chosen this because we introduce some technologic vocabulary and we used a correct grammar. Moreover, I think was a current and interesting topic, so all the classmates were attentive. In my opinion, this is an important element because you are talking to one audience and you have to have the audience awake and concentrate.


To sum up, I think we had a correct pronuntation and, in general, we were watching all the time our classmates. 













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario