domingo, 11 de mayo de 2014

Interview with Santiago Niño Becerra

Santiago Niño Becerra is an important Spanish economist and a professor of Economic Structure in the University of Ramon Llull in Barcelona since 1994. He is the perfect man to answer my questions about this field, because I’m thinking to course a double titulation (Ade+law) but I don’t know if I will have enough mark.

Santiago, do you think this is a career with future?

Hello, of course, because the world turns around money and this will be always the same. Moreover, there a lot of careers in relation with economics and money, so you have a lot to choose.

Do you think I can have more possibilities to find a job coursing this career?

Obviously, because you will be more qualified than students who only course one career. With this degree, you will have knowledge about how to create and control a company and how to manage the fiscal part.

Thanks for your attention Santiago, I hope one day we will meet in an important discuss about economy.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario