domingo, 11 de mayo de 2014

Menorca...

Me and other teenagers that live in Castelló are planning a fabulous trip that we will do when we finish selectivitat. 
We have thought about this trip since summer but we have started to prepare it on November approximately.
We will go to Menorca, during Sant Joan. We have chosen this place and this time of the year because we will have finished selectivitat and we will be so happy, and because this party is so magical and important in Menorca in this season.
We will stay in an apartment that we have rented for a week, we will be separated in groups that we have made and we will have to look after of our group. I think that this trip will be amazing, because it will be the last time that we are all together due to the fact, we will take different ways from now and we will never be in the same class as always.
The plans that we have made for this week are be all day on the beach drinking a lot and relaxing all together.
I hope that everything goes as well as I expect and that we can have a magical week away from our parents, school and all the things that have been around us during this year.

I am waiting for the trip but I have to say I have enjoyed a lot preparing this trip, because I am the manager if we talk about money. 


1 comentario: