domingo, 18 de mayo de 2014

My English progress from 2012-2014

My first post of batxillerat was the email to teacher called Introduce myself and the last one is If I knew backthen… In my opinion, it so easy to see the differences in this to posts. First of all, I can talk about my grammar and syntax because at the beginning of first batxillerat I wrote short, easy and simple sentences and now, I think I write long sentences with subordinates. Another thing is the use of connectors. This is for me the most important and the most clear, because connectors transform a complex post in a fluent post and this became more mature. In fact, there is another element that makes a write more mature, and this is the personal development. If you have a progress in this topic and you talk about interesting and current topics, like news, you will have a better a blog. And that’s my case, because at the beginning of first batxillerat I talked about football or music, and now, at the end of second batxillerat, I talk about economy or politics that appear in news.



My first oral presentation in batxillerat was the Freestyle football soccer beach, which I did with my classmate David, and the last one is called my TDR. Between these two oral presentations I can see a lot of differences. First of all, I can talk about the vocabulary and the grammar that I used in my oral presentation, that was so simply if I compare with my TDR oral presentation, because in this presentation I talked about a specific and science topic, which was demography, geography and history. Another thing I have seen is the eye contact. In my fist oral presentation I was so nervous but in the last one I was calm and quiet, because since there we have done a lot of oral presentations and we have practised it. And the last thing and maybe the most important ones is the pronuntation that makes an oral presentation more fluency. Watching and comparing all my posts I have seen and improvement, and this makes me feel satisfied. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario