lunes, 12 de mayo de 2014

If I knew back then...

Dear Jaume,

I know you are going to have a new life, because highschool changes it. Maybe you can think highschool is like the education you have recieved until now, but, sincerely, there is another way to work and the relationship with teachers is so different.

At the begining you have to be afraid, everybody feels this, but time puts everybody in their place and when you will do 3rd of ESO you will probably see things more clearly. My advice is simple, but it works. So, my suggest starts with respecting your teachers, doing the homework and studying for the exams because this is the main reason you will go there. However, you have to remember the human part because you would probably find friends or spend good times with some classmates. 

So, enjoy this six-year time because this probably will be so grateful to you. You know that everybody can have a bad day, and, sincerely, you will have these feeling a lot of times, for the stress of the exams and things like that, but I can confirm the result is really positive.

I hope you will enjoy it,

Yours,

Jaume

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario